Guidelines for Submission
- An abstract is required for every presentation.
- Abstracts should not have been previously presented in other conferences.
- The title should be brief but long enough to identify clearly the nature of the study.
- Avoid abbreviations in the abstract title.
- The abstract content should not exceed 250 words.
- The entire abstract must be typed using Microsoft Office 2003, Times New Roman font in 12 points.
- The body of the abstract should be structured as follows:
- Sentence stating the purpose of study unless stated in the title.
- A brief description of methods if pertinent.
- A summary of results.
- A statement of conclusions reached.
- Please indicate names/s of author/s and presenting author.
- Specify name and location of institution where research was conducted.
- Abstract Categories: (please choose ONLY ONE)
Communication and Relational Skills
Primary and Secondary Care [Use of the Biopsychosocial Approach]
Preventive Care and Wellness [Children, Adults, Elderly, Family, Community]
Evidence Based Medicine / Quality Assurance
Community Oriented Primary Care
Medical Ethics and Professionalism
Practice Management and Health Administration
Universal Health Care and Gatekeeping
The abstract should contain text only, i.e. without diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Handwritten abstracts will not be accepted.
Authors are required to declare any sponsorship and any possible conflicts of interest.
You can submit your abstract by sending it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission:
December 31, 2012
February 5, 2013
OR by uploading it here: